Mission, Vision, and Values:
The mission of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office is to provide public safety services to our community by fulfilling the duties and responsibilities as defined by Colorado law with a determination to meet the growing expectations of our citizens.
Our vision is to ensure the future quality of life for our citizens as our community grows. We will set the standard in public safety through innovation, flexibility, and commitment while recruiting and retaining a dynamic work force. Through community support and fiscal responsibility we will strategically plan and prepare for the necessary resources to meet future needs in Law Enforcement, Detentions, Wildland Fire, Search and Rescue, and Civil Process.
- In protecting the Constitutional rights of all individuals.
- Our Civilian and Sworn employees are our greatest asset and the key to our collective success.
- We work for and with the citizens of our community in a partnership based on mutual trust.
- In identifying, prioritizing, preventing and solving community problems.
- In supporting on-going organizational change that strengthens our ability and capacity to serve our community.
- All our actions and decisions are driven by a commitment to Honesty, Loyalty and Unity.
To review more of the Sheriff's Office Resources, click on any of the links located below.